Thursday 1 January 2009

WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR!


STATESMAN says ... 

"Dear Mr. President,

I did not vote for you in the Presidential Election because I am Malaysian.

But I consider myself one of your constituents because what you do or say will affect me and my country as well.

I welcome your promise to change. Certainly your country, the United States of America need a lot of changes.

That is because America and Americans have become the best hated people in the world. Even Europeans dislike your arrogance...."  continue reading this superb New Year 'greeting' from our Statesman Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad to Barack Hussien Obama - the United States of America's incoming President - at www.chedet.cc  

( take note of the .cc and not .com for Tun's blog) 

Also read how the EVIL FORCES operate, here.

Site Meter

1 comment:

MOHD ADHA MOHD ZAIN (ADHA ZAIN) said...

salam...

can exchange link?
www.myadha.com

thanks :)